Swimming pool & Wellness garden
Just imagine: a sunny winter afternoon or a sultry summer evening when you enjoy the starry sky or the setting sun in a beautiful garden... The wellness garden of Van der Valk Hotel Apeldoorn - De Cantharel is a soothing, green oasis. From the hotel you walk on a cobblestone path directly to this private garden and you suddenly find yourself in a mini-spa with a swimming pool, effervescent benches, relaxation areas, sauna houses and open-air showers. You can swim straight to the indoor pool via the outdoor pool. Also in the indoor part you will find showers and comfortable sunbeds.
Don't like swimming or saunas? No problem! Just relaxing and reading a book is just as beneficial. In the wellness you will experience the Veluwe and the hotel in a new way.
The hotel's wellness garden and indoor spa is an exclusive free service for our hotel guests and is not accessible to guests from outside the hotel.
Working on your health during your stay? We offer you free fitness facilities with a wide choice of brand new fitness equipment. The fitness is located on the ground floor opposite the entrance to the wellness garden and is open daily from 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. If you would like to train earlier, this can be requested via the hotel reception.
Good to know
- Swimwear is mandatory in all wellness facilities.
- Adults only from 7am-10am & 8pm-10pm
- The wellness garden and swimming pool are open daily from 07:00 to 22:00.
- Bathrobes can be rented at the hotel reception, the rental amount is €5 per bathrobe. Slippers are only for sale, these amount to €1.50 per pair. Due to high demand, stock may be limited. If you want to be sure of a bathrobe, we recommend that you bring your own bathrobe.
- Your room pass gives access to the wellness garden and swimming pool.
- Children under the age of 12 are only allowed when accompanied by an adult.
- The use of (inflatable) balls, toys and air mattresses is not allowed.
- It is not allowed to consume your own food and drinks. You can make free use of coffee, tea and water in the pool bar.
- Pets are not allowed in the wellness garden.