€ 340.00 p.n.
NEW FROM OCTOBER 1, 2020
Hidden among the trees on the edge of the Veluwe is the charming forest hut. A cozy cabin where you retreat with good company and a stack of books. Drink a cup of tea by the stove. Where you wake up from twittering birds looking out over the land. It is a place where you can enjoy peace and nature, put on your walking shoes and discover the forest, enjoy the setting sun in the pool outside on the veranda and where you can spot deer on the field with the binoculars.
Once you have checked in at the adjacent Van der Valk Hotel Apeldoorn - de Cantharel, you can take a short walk along the vegetable garden. When you reach the forest hut via a small forest path, you arrive in an oasis of tranquility. The cabin has a wood-burning stove for cosiness and warmth on cold days, cozy sitting areas and is warmly and attractively furnished. Coffee and tea are available and there is a well-stocked fridge with wine, beer and soft drinks every day. The forest hut has a bathroom with a walk-in shower and from the bedroom you step out through the sliding doors and onto the terrace with outdoor pool. For dinner you can let yourself be pampered culinary at the adjacent restaurant Huisje James. The next morning, a well-stocked breakfast basket will be waiting at the front door for a relaxed start to the day!
With all the privacy and tranquility, this really is a place in itself, but with all the conveniences and luxurious wellness and dining facilities of the hotel farm within easy reach. The forest hut is suitable for 2 adults and 2 children. The children sleep on the loft in the living room. Even bring your horse, which has its own luxury stable in the horse hotel (for a fee).
Including the room price:
- Breakfast basket for 2 people
- Well-stocked fridge with wine, beer and soft drinks (replenished every day)
- Basket with firewood
- Use of the hotel's wellness and fitness facilities (swimwear mandatory)
Excluding the room price and extra to book:
- Dinner at Huisje James or de Cantharel (based on availability)
- Tourist tax of € 2.54 p.p.p.n.
- Beauty and body treatments in the beauty salon
- Bicycle rental (standard, E-bike, MTB) Breakfast basket for children is € 10.00 p.r.p.n. (3-11 years)
- You can park in the parking lot of the hotel (it is not possible to drive to the forest hut with your own transport, but if you have difficulty walking we can arrange suitable transport)
- There is a baby cot in the cabin. Extra beds cannot be added.
- Room service is not available
- Dogs are not allowed
The images are an impression of the atmosphere. The forest hut is currently under construction and can be reserved from October 1, 2020.